Study Permit

Admission to Canada is soaring over the years at high rates. All thanks to friendly visa policies, fast track system & initiatives taken by Canadian government that attract foreign students with minimum working days to process their application suited to its esteemed educational system.


  • World class Canadian education system.
  • Foreign students can work part time within respective campus while studying.
  • Post 6 months of visa students can apply to work outside campus.
  • Future employment opportunities with great work experience.
  • Explore Canada’s culture, diverse landscape.
  • Foreign students can stay up to 2 years in Canada & be eligible to apply for post-graduate visa.
  • Can apply for PR to settle & work in Canada for overall growth.
  • Bring family members to live here.

Visa Validity

  • Test Scores (IELTS / TEF).
  • Letter of acceptance/scholarship, fee receipt from school, college, university or other educational institutions in Canada.
  • Academic certificates/paperwork.
  • Financial docs to cover tuition/living/transportation/accompanying member expenses.
  • Must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal records.
  • Provide a police certificate.
  • Must have good health with willing to give medical examination, as applicable.
  • Must commit to leave Canada upon completion of your studies.

Visa Validity

  • For students of grade 1 – 8 visa is valid for 1 year.
  • For grade 9 – 12, college/university students’ visa validity is equal to study completion period plus 90 complimentary days added.
  • For major degrees visa validity stays up to completion of course.
  • For minors studying in Quebec validity of visa is same with respect to Coalition Avenir Quebec (CAQ).
  • For minors/children/dependent of residential Canadians having long term work/study permits their visa is valid until the resident’s stay period is over.

Visa Extension

  • Students desiring to increase their stay days in Canada must apply for renewal 30 days prior to their current visa expiry date.

Visa Exception

  • Applicants need not apply for student permit if they want take course or program that lasts for 6 months or less in Canada.



Powered by WhatsApp Chat

× How can I help you?